Inland Regional Center (IRC) has collected input from the IRC Community regarding supports and services for our Consumers. Below you will find details on:
- Our Outreach Efforts
- Priorities we have identified based on community input
- How to contact us if you would like to provide additional input
Community Resource Development Plan (CRDP) as mandated by Welfare and Institution Code, Section 4679, requires that IRC seek input from our stakeholders and community members. The input we gathered is in regard to unmet needs and potential services and supports to address those needs.
In December 2017 and January 2018, IRC made a needs survey available on social media platforms and our website. Further input was gathered during the IRC Disparity Public Input meeting in March 2018. Attendees participated in person and via live-stream.
The results of the data collected from our stakeholders and community allowed us to prioritize the CRDP proposals for the Fiscal Year 2018-2019.
The following are the priorities:
- Day program services for employment
- Day program services for clients with autism
- More effective communication, training and information for our Spanish speaking community
- Training for staff and providers on Person Centered Thinking and Planning
- Socialization training for young adults with autism
- Children’s residential facilities
- Information on IRC services and supports
- Reinstatement of social recreation services
How to Contact Us
If you have any further input on unmet Consumer needs, or how we can better meet needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Post