June 19, 2020
No need for masks or gloves, and you can connect with the disability-focused resources you need day or night in your pajamas. Take that, COVID-19! Until it’s safe to meet in person again, we look forward to seeing the digital you at the Abilities Virtual Experience, June 19-21, 2020!
What’s in it for you?
· See game-changing tech from the comfort of your couch.
· Access a TON of disability products & info in an easy-to-digest format.
· Enjoy expert workshops on issues that matter to you.
· Find fun, adaptive activities to engage you at home.
· Learn tips on how to afford medical equipment.
· And so much more!
How do I register for free?
It’s easy, just click here and complete the brief form. You will receive a login and password in your confirmation email. Starting June 19 at 8 am, you can log in and enjoy all of the on-demand content for 72 hours straight.
Take care and stay safe!
Share this Post