March 17, 2021 1:00 pm / 3:00 pm
California Workforce Association
Our Return-to-Work webinars are designed to give you the latest information on how job seekers can return to a safe work place. As we turn the page to 2021, we want to make sure every Californian has as much information as possible as they return to work. These webinars are provided to you at NO COST!
This interactive workshop will emphasize the needs of our more vulnerable workers that have historically found themselves working in lower wage occupations and have been inordinately impacted by the pandemic. These sessions target workforce professionals and their stakeholders to better prepare them to serve the people of our state. Designed for AJCC staff, workforce development, education, labor and community-based organizations, information will be shared that can be incorporated directly into curriculum and program design.
What These Sessions Will Cover
- Benefits available to the job seekers of California
- Worker Rights while employed
- What they can expect from their employer under this climate (testing)
- Who to contact to get additional information about worker rights and safety
- Federal support, rescue, and stimulus package information
- Local Labor Market information and analysis
Share this Post