September 21, 2018 7:00 pm
5500 University Parkway, San Bernardino, CA 92407
Please note, this event is hosted by a community partner, not Inland Regional Center. It is highly recommended that you contact the event host to confirm dates, times, locations, etc.
Battle the Blues Autism Awareness Match
Friday, September 21, 2018
Sponsored by CSUSB Volleyball
Admission to volleyball match will be free for participants and their families.
- All attendees must pay parking ($6) and park in Lot G.
- Free pregame volleyball clinic will be held in Coussoulis Arena from 4:00 to 5:00 PM.
- All participants must check in at registration/welcome table in front of the arena.
- Pregame Resource Fair will be held on lawn in front of Coussoulis Arena from 5:00 to 6:30. Fair will feature games, music, resource vendors, and information booths providing community program information for individuals with special needs.
- Arena doors will open at 6:00 with match beginning at 7:00.
- Clinic participants are asked to confirm planned attendance and number of attendees no later than Friday, 9/14/18 by contacting (Elena Akimoto, 909-537-5495, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Individuals or organizations wishing to have an information table need to contact (Lory Lewis, email@example.com) by Friday, 9/14/18.
Participating campus and community co-sponsors:
- Coyote Volleyball
- University Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Kinesiology
- DisAbilities Sports Festival
- Inland Empire Chapter of the Autism Society of America
- Inland Regional Center Community Engagement Program & Consumer Advisory Council
- CSUSB Rec Sports & Wellness
Share this Post