At Inland Regional Center (IRC) we know that our staff is our most valuable resource! Team IRC is made up of more than 750 talented professionals, committed to providing excellent service to individuals with developmental disabilities. As a social work agency, we serve our Consumers in an environment that is inspiring and fulfilling. If advocating for others and serving the community are passions of yours, then we’re the organization for you!
Along with a competitive salary, IRC offers an extensive benefits package to eligible employees and their family members (when applicable) including:
- Flexible alternative 9/80 workweek options
- 13 paid calendar holidays and 1 personal holiday
- Generous paid time off accruals
- Medical – Kaiser HMO or Blue Shield HMO
- Dental – Cigna HMO or Cigna PPO
- Vision – Eye Med Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary supplemental insurance such as group accident, critical illness, legal services and more
- CalPERS retirement system
- Voluntary retirement options through CalPERS 457 and/or One America 403(b)
- United Pet Care veterinary savings program
IRC also offers the following perks:
- Annual Employee Appreciation and Wellness Fair
- Employee discounts at local amusement parks, attractions, and other entertainment options
- Staff wellness program with onsite yoga and meditation classes, walking programs, gym discounts, and more
- Incentives for those who carpool, walk/bike or ride the bus to work
- On-site Coffee Shop and Micro-market
IRC has been serving people with developmental disabilities in San Bernardino and Riverside counties for more than 40 years. We currently provide services to more than 38,500 Consumers making us the largest of 21 regional centers in California. We are a nonprofit, community-based agency that is proud to provide support and coordinate services for our Consumers. Our staff pride themselves on making a difference in the lives of those they serve every day.
Our Core Values:
Independence, Inclusion, and Empowerment
“As an agency among agencies, Inland Regional Center coordinates with generic services to enhance the lives of people with developmental disabilities and their families by working to include them in the everyday routines and life rhythms of the community.”
How to Apply
Interested candidates should complete our online application process — submitting an application and résumé via our recruitment portal. Applications are accepted on a continuous basis until the position is filled. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as positions may close at any time. Candidates will be contacted if they have been selected to move forward in the process; all candidates will be notified once a position is closed.
We are proud to be an EEO employer and we participate in the E-Verify program. We are a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug screening.
Periodically, Inland Regional Center will post open positions on behalf of other Regional Centers. Details about these positions, as well as information on how to apply, can be found using the links below.
IRC contracts with clinical professionals to provide assessments and additional services on behalf of Inland Regional Center. Candidates interested in applying for these positions must contact our Clinical Services team, who will review and screen applicants. Kindly do not contact IRC’s Human Resources department for these positions.