Note: IRC's eBilling portal is scheduled to be down all day Tuesday July 3rd, 2018 due to Fiscal Year-End Rollover/Rollback.
Service Provider Resources:
Inland Regional Center (IRC) contracts with community-based Service Providers to help IRC Consumers live the most independent and empowered lives possible, as established by the Lanterman Act. IRC Service Providers or “Vendors” provide services to Consumers, as outlined in the Consumer’s service plan. You can view a list of IRC Service Providers in your area using the Service Provider Search Tool. This page is designed to provide information and support to current Service Providers, as well as those interested in becoming an IRC vendor.
IRC works alongside qualified individuals and organizations to develop innovative services for our Consumers.
In this section, IRC will post important updates and information for Service Providers.
- CDC – Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of Isolation Gowns
- DDS Directive on Reporting Incidents Related to COVID-19 in SANDIS
- Notice of Enforcement Discretion for Telehealth/Remote Communications
- IRC State of Emergency Billing Letter
- CDSS Licensed Facilities Fingerprint Clearance
- Service Updates from our Executive Director
- DDS Directive on Requirements Waived due to COVID-19 and Additional Guidance – 3-18-2020
- ICF Provider Memo – COVID-19
- Transportation Memo – COVID-19
- DDS Directive on Day Services for Consumers at High Risk Due to COVID-19
- State of Emergency Statewide – Memo
- Transportation Update – March 2020
- Minimum Wage Increase – January 2020: Letter | Work Activity Program Worksheet | Respite Worksheet (Download)
- HCBS 2019-2020 Funding Letter (Review HCBS section below)
- Home and Community-Based Services Settings Final Rule Trainings
- Supplemental Rate Increases Effective January 1, 2020 – Chart | DDS SRI Page
- Community Project Priorities 2019-2020
- RDTU Program Design Addendum Process – Presentation | Download
- Effective January 1, 2019 – Community Care Facilities Rate Schedules: 4 Beds | 5 Beds | ABX2-1 Forfeit
- Regarding Uniform Holiday Schedule and Half-Day Billing Rule
- Burns and Associates, Inc. Vendor Survey
- Initial Approval for California HCBS Transition Plan