Note: IRC's eBilling portal is scheduled to be down all day Tuesday July 3rd, 2018 due to Fiscal Year-End Rollover/Rollback.
Service Provider Resources:
Inland Regional Center (IRC) contracts with community-based Service Providers to help IRC Consumers live the most independent and empowered lives possible, as established by the Lanterman Act. IRC Service Providers or “Vendors” provide services to Consumers, as outlined in the Consumer’s service plan. You can view a list of IRC Service Providers in your area using the Service Provider Search Tool. This page is designed to provide information and support to current Service Providers, as well as those interested in becoming an IRC vendor.
IRC works alongside qualified individuals and organizations to develop innovative services for our Consumers.
In this section, IRC will post important updates and information for Service Providers.
- DDS Directive on Submitting Notification of Supported Employement Program Group Changes – May 27, 2020
- DDS Directive on CDSS Licensed Facilities Fingerprint Clearance and Exception Transfers
- DDS Directive on Amended Requirements for Reporting Incidents Related to COVID-19 in SANDIS
- DDS Directive on Extension of Waivers, Modifications and Directives – May, 18 2020
- DHCS State Plan Amendment for COVID-related Costs – May, 13 2020
- DDS Directive on Extension of Waivers, Modifications, and Directives – April 8, 2020
- Additional Guidance on Payments for Non-Residential Services During the State of Emergency – Additional: Notes for Providers
- IRC State of Emergency Billing Letter – April 30, 2020
- DDS Directive Extension of Waivers – Update April 2020
- Guidelines For Providers Requesting Stores To Waive Supply Limitations Due To COVID-19
- Training Resources for Residential Service Providers Hiring DSPs
- DDS Directive on Requirements Waived Due to COVID-19 – 4-15-2020
- State of Emergency Statewide – Updated Memo
- DDS Directive on Additional Participant Directed Services – 3-30-2020
- Train the Trainer Session – Providing Information to Surge Capacity Homes – Calendar Event | Minutes
- CDC – Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of Isolation Gowns
- DDS Directive on Reporting Incidents Related to COVID-19 in SANDIS
- Notice of Enforcement Discretion for Telehealth/Remote Communications
- IRC State of Emergency Billing Letter
- CDSS Licensed Facilities Fingerprint Clearance
- Service Updates from our Executive Director
- DDS Directive on Requirements Waived due to COVID-19 and Additional Guidance – 3-18-2020
- ICF Provider Memo – COVID-19
- Transportation Memo – COVID-19
- DDS Directive on Day Services for Consumers at High Risk Due to COVID-19
- State of Emergency Statewide – Memo