This content has been posted on behalf of a community partner.
Are you planning to vote tomorrow, Tuesday, November 6th, 2018?
If you have a disability and:
- You cannot get into your polling place
- The accessible voting machine is not working
- Other people can see how you are voting
- You are told you cannot vote because you have a disability
- You have a question about your right to vote or the voting process
Don’t forget that Disability Rights California has an Election Day Hotline number: (888) 569-7955.
Disability Rights California can:
- Explain your rights
- Work to resolve the problem
- Help you file a complaint
Additional Voting Resources:
Voter Information Guide Online
Check Your Voter Registration Status
Find Your Polling Place or Vote Center on Election Day
Early Voting Locations
Voters with Disabilities
Quick Guide to Propositions
Share this Post