Beginning Monday, March 1, 2021, you may request a letter from your IRC Consumer Service Coordinator in preparation for the March 15 changes that allow customers to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
If you need help locating your CSC’s information, please email [email protected] with the client’s full name, date of birth, and a message indicating that you need to connect to your CSC.
See changes to Consumer eligibility in our COVID-19 Vaccine Client Eligibility Update post.
Please visit the county websites below to schedule your appointments after March 15, 2021:
As an agency, we have requested that San Bernardino and Riverside counties set up massive vaccination sites for our clients. We will continue to work closely with both counties to achieve that goal.
Inland Regional Center is not the administrating agency for the COVID-19 vaccine. We are relaying information from the counties as received. We cannot control canceled appointments or control being turned away from a vaccination location.
- We highly recommend you contact the location where you make your vaccination appointment to ensure you bring the proper documentation in addition to our letter.
- We are willing to verify an open case prior if needed; the vaccine location can email [email protected] with the client’s full name and birth date. Emails are answered within 24 hours.
- If issues should arise at the location and verification is required, if not received prior, the site can email [email protected].
- We sincerely ask that our letter not be provided to anyone outside the client’s primary care provider circle. Fraud has made the process more difficult for others.
- IRC does not have a clear communication line with many of the sites that operate outside the counties’ control. We recommend you use a county-operated site if at all possible.
Share this Post