Community Resource Development projects help regional centers address the service and support needs of clients. To better understand client needs, IRC conducts outreach activities and seeks input from our community.
In December of 2018 and January of 2019, IRC hosted a needs survey on our website and promoted the survey through multiple social media platforms and agency publications. Community recommendations and comments were also gathered at our Disparity Public Input meeting in February of 2019. The information gathered from our community helped us prioritize the CRDP proposals for the 2019-2020 Fiscal Year. The following are the areas of focus:
- Day program services for employment
- Day program services for clients with autism
- Socialization training for young adults with autism
- Information on IRC services and supports
- Reinstatement of social recreation services
If you have suggestions or comments regarding service needs, please contact our Community Engagement Team at email@example.com.
Share this Post