Inland Regional Center is taking measures to help minimize potential spread of the Coronavirus, in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
This means, that for the time being, our Service Coordinators will not be making in-person visits. Service Coordinators will be in touch with Consumers and families via telephone and email. Other IRC business will also be conducted digitally. Read More: Service Updates from our Executive Director
This page contains helpful links and resources that may assist you in this time. Important announcements will also be listed here as we receive them.
Important Announcements and Memorandums
We kindly request using remote technology when contacting your loved ones in residential facilities. This is to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and ensure your love ones are safe. If you need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DDS Directive as of March 25, 2020: Admissions To and Discharges From DDS Facilities
- DDS Directive on Visits to Licensed Residential Facilities (PDF)
- Allotment of Personal Protective Equipment
- Essential Services and Continuity of Operations
- Service Updates from our Executive Director
- DDS Directive on Requirements Waived due to COVID-19 and Additional Guidance – 3-18-2020
- Order to Shelter in Place (Palm Springs Residents) – English | Spanish
- State of Emergency Statewide – Memo
- Social Security Offices To Only Offer Phone Service
- Transportation Memo – COVID-19
- ICF Provider Memo – COVID-19
- DDS Directive on Day Services for Consumers at High Risk Due to COVID-19
Helpful Links and Resources
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has launched an “all of community” approach to slowing the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to reduce illness. The CDC has a wealth of information on how to minimize your COVID-19 risk as well as how to prepare your household.
The Department of Developmental Services (DDS) is also providing Coronavirus links and resources on their website.
Stop the Spread of Germs (PDF)