This post is intended for IRC Service Providers.
Request for Proposals
Inland Regional Center (IRC) is conducting a Request for Proposal (RFP) to award CPP/CRDP Start Up Funds, to qualified Service Providers. The awardee(s) ultimately selected, must embrace IRC’s core values of independence, inclusion and empowerment. CPP and CRDP are designed to assist regional centers to provide the necessary supports and services for individuals with challenging service needs.
The current funding available are for the following:
A. Community Access Service:
- Funding for the purchase and modification of a vehicle and driver’s salary. To be used in partnership with IRC to provide mobile access to IRC’s Services.
B. Technology Lending Library:
- Funding for the purchase and maintenance of 500 tablets to be used for remote access to IRC vendored day services.
Visit the Service Provider Page for all original documentation, applications, and other pertinent information. All proposals will only be accepted through our website and must be submitted no later than 12pm on Tuesday April 27, 2021.
RFP Selection Committee
Inland Regional Center (IRC) is conducting a Request for Proposal (RFP) for projects associated with IRC’s Community Placement Plan (CPP) and Community Resource Development Plan (CRDP). A committee is needed for the purpose of reviewing and ranking/scoring the submitted proposals. The selection committee must consist of one (1) individual from each of the following five (5) categories:
- Consumer/Family Representative
- Community Representative
- IRC Consumer Services Division (Internal Only)
- IRC Administrative/Financial Services (Internal Only)
- Non-vendor Community Representative
If interested in becoming a committee member, or for further information and assistance please contact Amanda McGuire at (909) 890-3386 or via email [email protected] by Friday, April 16, 2021.
All original documentation for these Requests for Proposal, along with other related information, can be found on the IRC Service Provider Page.
Share this Post